Make Money

Trade Now!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Do You Want US$100 From Blogging?

I get tons of emails everyday and I stumbled upon one very interesting and new site call SponsoredReviews.com , the concept is similar to ReviewMe.com.

What the website does is that people can search at the website for bloggers with high traffic and you can buy reviews from bloggers for a fee.

Meaning let say someone wants me to write something on my blog, and I charge them US$100 for it. So the advertiser will pay me US$100 for it and I just post on my blog a review of his products and services.

So I just did that last month or so, I managed to get one job and I did a review which the advertiser paid me for US$100.

However, the price of reviews normally is determine by the number of traffic you have on your blog so if your blog is new don't expect a high fee. Normally blog about 3 months old will get about US$10 for one post depending how much you want to set.

Never the less, you can still give it a try. One tip if you are into this, the good thing about SponsoredReviews is you can search for advertisers who are interested and ask them if they are interested for a review.

Most famous bloggers I know are earning quite a lot from doing reviews and advertisement fees so that is why Traffic is important.

In general No Traffic = Less Chances Advertisers Would Want to Advertise.

If you are wondering is it worth to pay for reviews, it really works as I have seen my friend just spent US$200 on one very popular blog and the returns was CRAZY!

From a super unknown blog, just because of one review, that review actually viral as the blogger wrote it very viral and interesting. My friend actually got a huge response for US$200 he got in return if I not wrong about close to a few hundred hits!

On top of that, because it is a blog post, the blog he advertises was PR 5. He got a free PR 5 link + there will be chances that the article will also be searchable on search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

per-ads

Adgitize your web site.

My Other Network

Add to Google
Subscribe rajeshSEOmetrie Report StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page Subscribe with Bloglines Blogging Blog Directory

Friend Connector

get it!

Get Chitika eMiniMalls

.