Make Money

Trade Now!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christina Aguilera finally confirms pregnancy


LOS ANGELES - After months of speculation over her growing tummy, Christina Aguilera has finally confirmed she is having a baby.

Aguilera told Glamour magazine she is expecting her first child, with husband Jordan Bratman, early next year.

The topic seems to have come up after the magazine asked her, her plans for 2008. The singer replied saying, that is about the time she will “enter into mommyhood.”

The former Mouseketeer turned Grammy winner said Bratman has been her rock, turning up to lend his support while Aguilera’s belly bloomed on a recent tour.

“He’s so supportive and amazing through everything,” she told the magazine. “He came with me on the last leg of the tour and he was my support system … I gush. I’m a lucky girl.”

The singer said she plans to be a working mom and “balance” what her child needs with her occupation.

“I want to get it right,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

per-ads

Adgitize your web site.

My Other Network

Add to Google
Subscribe rajeshSEOmetrie Report StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page Subscribe with Bloglines Blogging Blog Directory

Friend Connector

get it!

Get Chitika eMiniMalls

.