Make Money

Trade Now!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

'Not Guilty' T.I. Faces Another Week Behind Bars


HOLLYWOOD - Rapper T.I. has pleaded not guilty to illegal weapons charges in Atlanta, and now could spend another week in jail.

T.I., real name Clifford Harris, appeared in court on Friday after federal agents arrested him last Saturday.

The agents claim the rap star took delivery of three machine guns and two silencers that a bodyguard purchased on his behalf.

T.I.'s lawyers are appealing for bail, which Georgia Judge Alan Baverman has revealed he is considering.

He says, "I haven't decided that I am going to release him yet. What I am contemplating is looking at everything as a package."
hollywood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

per-ads

Adgitize your web site.

My Other Network

Add to Google
Subscribe rajeshSEOmetrie Report StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page Subscribe with Bloglines Blogging Blog Directory

Friend Connector

get it!

Get Chitika eMiniMalls

.